Can I sell my unused assets in Adobe Stock?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm enquiring on behalf of a friend who bought subscribed to the 40 assets per month plan under Fotolia. Her assets have piled up and she'll want to switch to a newer plan since she does not download very often. However, her assets have piled up. Will she loose her assets after she switches to a new plan? Can she sell her unused assets in Adobe stock? Otherwise her money goes waste?

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems very unlikely there is any way to sell the credits. If you want to buy, and relicense, a stock image you can sometimes do this for clients but check terms carefully, you must follow protocols or the client gains no rights. But yes, expect to lose credits if you cancel, that’s a reason to not cancel, cleverly devised by Adobe. Think of them like a loyalty bonus. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines