• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I share my Adobe Stock Library Folders with a client or freelancer?

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a single Adobe Stock account. I'm wondering if it is possible/How to share a particular library folder of stock images with others. Is this possible to do in Adobe Stock? I know I can do this with my iStock.com folders, wondering if it can be done with Adobe too.

I don't want to share full access. Only share my gallery of potential choices and I will do any purchasing separate of others viewing the folder.

Ideally, the folder shared will show my variety of potential photos I may buy for a project.

I apologize if this is a basic question. I just can't seem to find the answer and am pressed for time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Yes, absolutely you can.

1: Go to https://assets.adobe.com

2: Sign in with the same Adobe ID you use for Stock

3: On the left menu you will see a link for libraries

4: Click on that and it will display all your libraries.

5: Each library will have a small drop down menu with some options

6: Select Share Link

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, absolutely you can.

1: Go to https://assets.adobe.com

2: Sign in with the same Adobe ID you use for Stock

3: On the left menu you will see a link for libraries

4: Click on that and it will display all your libraries.

5: Each library will have a small drop down menu with some options

6: Select Share Link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is to share a link and send to another which gets added to their Adobe Cloud acount. Is there any way to share a stock library acct to be opened directly within another users Adobe stock library acct? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was the answer to the question! The user selects a number of assets before licensing and then sends that selection to the person doing the final choice. If it is a Creative Cloud library, it will be added to the other side's CC library. I use this extensively to share CI assets, like colour codes, logos and standard assets to be used in communication. If it is a folder, it will get added to the folders.

This is not exactly a stock function. If you want to “share” your subscription, you should look into the teams/enterprise subscriptions. There are solutions to share licensed items and to licence items as a team.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK so the answer to my question is no, it cannot be done. I know libraries can be shared to Creative Cloud for teams, been doing this for quite a while now, but the recipient is not a team member and does not have a cloud account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started