• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use Adobe stock photography to display the product to sell on Amazon with Standard License?

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use Adobe stock photography to display the product to sell on Amazon with Standard License?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

These are the summary conditions for a standard license:

• Up to 500,000 copies or views of the asset
  • Unlimited web views
  • Use the asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, social media, or a broadcast program
  • but: Cannot use asset prominently in merchandise or products for resale

so the answer to the question as posed is no!

But: It all depends on what you want to do. so may be you should describe more in detail, may be with a visual example what you want to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are the summary conditions for a standard license:

• Up to 500,000 copies or views of the asset
  • Unlimited web views
  • Use the asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, social media, or a broadcast program
  • but: Cannot use asset prominently in merchandise or products for resale

so the answer to the question as posed is no!

But: It all depends on what you want to do. so may be you should describe more in detail, may be with a visual example what you want to do.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lam,

In addition to the Abambo' s reply, I would also like to let you know that if you want to use the Adobe Stock assets in merchandise or for resale purpose, you will be requiring an Extended license.

For more information on the licensing terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock, please refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Yes i think you can use there is nothing any issue in it in fact I use paint NET and I am very satisfied with that, I heard good things about gimp.both are 100% free

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but that is a nonsense answer to this question. The question was not, what tools the user may use.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What about posting it to my website first page - for presenting a category or a collection of clothes? I am not selling the product in the picture. Can this be done with the standard license? For the products I have a photograph hired who is payed to make the photos. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started