Can I use modified stock images on my own website AND on websites which are not my websites ?

Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, please could you help me with this :

I licensed stock fotos and I modified them to show my product. I have my own website and so I show these modified fotos with my products so that the buyer can better imagine the size of my product and how it looks. 

But I have also product pages on 3 other websites from partners selling my products.

Can I upload the modified stock fotos showcasing my product also on these websites ?

My product page on the websites as well a my own website has less than 500000 visitors. Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I use modified stock images on my own website AND on websites which are not my websites ?

Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, please could you help me with this :

I licensed stock fotos and I modified them to show my product. I have my own website and so I show these modified fotos with my products so that the buyer can better imagine the size of my product and how it looks. 

But I have also product pages on 3 other websites from partners selling my products.

Can I upload the modified stock fotos showcasing my product also on these websites ?

My product page on the websites as well a my own website has less than 500000 visitors. Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2021 0

Have something to add?