Can I use stock images for ebooks?

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are producing a series of ebooks. Some for sale and some given away for free.

Can I use Adobe Stock images in these books?

I've seen elsewhere on the forums that it's not permissible to feature stock images prominently in products for sale, which seemed to mean not on  book covers. But how about inside the books?

Does it make a difference if the books are free or paid for?

Thank you.

Alexis

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018
Hi Alexis,Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.You can definitely use the Adobe Stock images on ebooks provided you follow all the terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock and also you need to purchase the correct license.Please see the licensing terms for more information Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? Additionally, I would also like to let you know that if you are using any image for reselling purpose, you will be...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alexis,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

You can definitely use the Adobe Stock images on ebooks provided you follow all the terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock and also you need to purchase the correct license.

Please see the licensing terms for more information Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Additionally, I would also like to let you know that if you are using any image for reselling purpose, you will be requiring an Extended license.

Let me know if this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines