• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not cancel Adobe Stock membership free trial

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't seem like I am the only one here.  I am 91% sure, PTSD cannot be sure about anything, I did not authorize any payment beyond the trial period.   But now I see like 3 invoices on my account. 

~Bandith X

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Hi Von Betelgeuse

Your subscription was cancelled on 9th November and the refund processed on the 10th, so should show on your account within a few days.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar problem, I signed up for the Adobe Stock trial a month ago, cancelled two weeks ago(with email confirmation) and lo and behold my Paypal account took an unauthorized payment two days ago.

I cancelled again today and it says it back-dated the cancellation to before the renewal (?), and that a refund would be issued to my Paypal. No refund is visible on Paypal and no refund is visible on Adobe account Refund History.

Guess who has two thumbs and isn't impressed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Von Betelgeuse

Your subscription was cancelled on 9th November and the refund processed on the 10th, so should show on your account within a few days.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bandith X

Please contact our support team for assistance with your subscription: Contact Customer Care

Select Account Issues.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started