• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not download Stock image previews

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So after many many hours of trying to download previews for images and being unsuccessful, I am at my wits end.

Thought I figured out my problem when I realized I was not on a new Stock plan. So I switched to one of the current offerings .

This did not resolve the issue. Following what little help I've found on the website none of the suggestions helped either. Cleared browser, logged out of Creative Cloud and logged back in. Creative Cloud app up to do date. Have tried 4 browsers on both a Mac and Windows machine (up to date versions of latest OS). Still no resolution. Depending on the browser a message may pop up briefly that says "your download will begin shortly". Shortly never happens. Unless Adobe's definition of shortly is days, then I guess I have still waiting to do.

Since I'm just trying to get preview images, going into License History is useless. They are not even listed there.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Trying to start a new project and practically have hit a brick wall with this issue. Gotten no work done tonight, just large amounts of frustration.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Hi All,

The fix for Vector Previews is deployed and live. You may now download the vector previews.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about trying to login to stock.adobe.com and download preview from web?

Is this the first time you trying to download previews?  (behind some IT managed environment?)  Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

Downloading preview shouldn't have anything to do with plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the website. I’m not behind any IT management. Trying on my home computers which had no problems a few months ago downloading preview files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Keith,

I apologize for the troubles you are facing with Adobe Stock services. Can you please let us know the file format which you are downloading from Adobe Stock(JPEG or Ai)? Also, please share the file ID which you are referring to so that we can check and let you know.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  File number 36542081 and 36541987....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dalay,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Currently the vector previews are unable to be downloaded. The licensed vector files can be downloaded but the previews cannot. We're aware about this issue and are working on a fix.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twarita,

Looks like problem has been discovered an.d not just me. Phew??

Yeah everything I was trying to download last night was vector previews. I just now tried regular photo jpeg image previews and they downloaded fine. Guess I'll use screen grabs of vectors till the preview download is fixed.

Thanks for your responses and looking into the issue. Much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keith,

The nature of the issue is bit complex, our engineers are working on a solution. Please  monitor announcements on the Stock Forum home page for updates.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too just started having this issue where Preview images fail to download.

Exceptionally frustrating considering it was just working 3 hours ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Clint,

We understand that this is a considerable inconvenience and we are working on a solution. This is a complex issue to resolve. This only affects vector previews. Please monitor the Announcements section on Adobe Stock  for updates.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

The fix for Vector Previews is deployed and live. You may now download the vector previews.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preview not working for JPG or vector images again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked, for me it's working as expected.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Telling us it doesn't work without any information does not help us help you. Please provide more details of this issue. Have you cleared your browser history and signed in again? Do you have any anti-virus or extension that might be blocking you? Is it all files or one particular file? Have you tried this on a different network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started