Can't access account (with Stock Access) or contact Adobe

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I switched Adobe accounts (from individual to join a team)

Individual - tons of images licensed

Team - using for this post

The team license isn't being renewed, so I want to switch back to my individual account, but Adobe says no account exists under that username when I try to log in, or when I enter my email address, phone number, etc. However, it doesn't find THIS account when I enter my email address, phone number, etc., so I wonder if it just doesn't work. There is very little chance I am using the wrong (individual) login since I've used LastPass longer than Adobe and everything is saved there.

I can't chat with Adobe because I get a message to get support through my team administrator, who would know nothing about an individual account.

I did share libraries from my individual account to my team account, but I can't find anywhere to see "who" is sharing those libraries with the team account, which would confirm the individual account name.

I don't care if I need to just create a new individual account, but any suggestions regarding how to regain access to the stock licenses I've paid for?

(cross-posting if I find a place to ask about shared libraries)

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chris@CMMC,

Using the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums, I was able to look up your subscription information. You did have an individual subscription under this account but it is closed, however any assets you licensed will still be available to you when you sign into the Adobe Stock website. Open the menu under your name and you'll see a link for your license history.  While signed in you can start a new Adobe Stock subscription by visiting https://stock.adobe.com/plans

Regarding your team subscription, I see that your team only had free images and no Adobe Stock subscription. When your team contract ended, or if you were a team member and you were removed from the team,  you lost access to any assets that were licensed by the team. If someone shared a library with you then you would be able to see these under Libraries on the Adobe Stock website or on the Assets site: https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

If you are having trouble signing in you may need to clear your browser history and sign in again, but it appears that you are signed in under the right account here on the forums.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines