Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't buy stock video

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need to buy a stock video. But everytime I want to buy and download it, I get this

error (unfortunately in German):

Unbenannt.JPG

Yesterday I already bought two videos without any problems. I habe no idea why this issue is up since today...

Thx for your time and help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Hi Patrick,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly try to use a separate web browser and try to make the purchase once again, sometimes there might be an issue with the web-browser. Also, please try and use a different internet connection (if possible).

If this does not work please contact your bank so that they can check if there is an issue with your card or you may also try to use a different card for the purchase.
You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Patrick,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly try to use a separate web browser and try to make the purchase once again, sometimes there might be an issue with the web-browser. Also, please try and use a different internet connection (if possible).

If this does not work please contact your bank so that they can check if there is an issue with your card or you may also try to use a different card for the purchase.
You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards
Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started