Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't cancel my plan

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I would like to cancel my plan, but despite going through these (Cancel your Adobe Stock membership ) steps twice It didn't do anything. My Membership is not canceled.

I wished to utilize the free trial and cancel before It tried to charge me but I couldn't.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Stephany,

There was an early termination fee that was charged on your account for the amount of 149.95 USD on January 6th 2019. The amount has already been refunded. However, I am unable to see the charge for the amount US$ 156 under the Adobe ID shared in the forums.

It might be possible that you are having a different Adobe ID with an active subscription and that is the reason you can notice the other charge. If this is the scenario, you may share the ID with me in a private message so that I ca

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lukao14289557  wrote

My Membership is not canceled.

What let's you think that? Look into your mails (also spam).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also experience the same problem as many other users.

I have a Creative Cloud account with licences for Adobe Illustrator and InDesign. On 7 December 2018 I have purchased a licence for 10 Stock images for a specific project and R438.13 was deduced from my account on 9 December 2018. As have cancelled this subscription within one week online via your cancellation system seeing that I do not need an annual subscription - the reason I also ticked on your system: the 10 images was just for a specific project.  As stated on your system, I am suppose to get fully refunded if I cancel within 14 days.

I now received a notification from my bank today that another R441.78 was deducted from my account for my January 2019 subscription irrespective the fact that I have cancelled my subscription already in December last year.

I have AGAIN cancelled the subscription now on the system, seeing that I do not need the additional 10 Stock images and I also do not want to be liable for a cancellation fee, seeing that I have cancelled within two weeks since my subscription started.

REQUESTS: 

1. Please make sure that my Adobe Stock subscripton is cancelled on your system.
  2. Who should I contact to refund me for the December 2018 and January 2019 amounts of R441.78 each.

I will appreciate your urgent attention to this matter. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephany,

I'm a user, not Adobe.

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Stephany+Baard  wrote

1. Who should I contact to refund me for the December 2018 and January 2019 amounts of R441.78 each.

You need to Contact Customer Care !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your referral, Abambo. Much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. Update when needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephany,

Please refer to the thread: Can't cancel Adobe Stock plan!!

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

URGENT:  Case ADB 5227 625:  I received my refund for my January payment this morning, but the cancellation fee of ZAR 2166 (US$ 156) has not been refunded. I reported this on the e-mail I received with my case number, but it refers me to the Adobe Customer Care, and I cannot get a telephone option there - only options to select topics.  So please help - what is the call number for tge South African help line?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Customer Care -- the phone number will be displayed after:

1) Account issues

2) Payment/Invoices/Orders

3)Show me my contact options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stephany,

There was an early termination fee that was charged on your account for the amount of 149.95 USD on January 6th 2019. The amount has already been refunded. However, I am unable to see the charge for the amount US$ 156 under the Adobe ID shared in the forums.

It might be possible that you are having a different Adobe ID with an active subscription and that is the reason you can notice the other charge. If this is the scenario, you may share the ID with me in a private message so that I can check that and can assist you further.

You may also contact our support team for further assistance. Please refer to Abambo's post above in order to contact our support team.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't received any email regarding the cancelation anywhere.

My plans page

http://prntscr.com/m3r2o1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lukao14289557  wrote

I haven't received any email regarding the cancelation anywhere.

You can't cancel because there is an issue your payment details.

You need to Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'll sort that out and then try to cancel and report back if that was the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started