• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

***CAN'T CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT ***

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to contact customer support for weeks now, and i cant manage to do so like i had before?

They still have the customer chat "talk to real people" button, however it does not lead you to the pop up window that used to appear?

​

Is it me or are any others having issues, and if so how would i go about contacting them?

(I need to contact them as i had 93 photos available on my adobe stock, and now nothing??,  i really need the photos D: )

Thank you!!! 😃

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Hi Lily,

I'm sorry that you're unable to reach support even after multiple attempts however I was able to check your account and it seems that you've cancelled all your Stock plans because if which your unused licenses have been forfeited as per the FAQ: Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

If you still wish to reach the support, please feel free to respond to the post and we can arrange a callback for you regarding the issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lily,

I'm sorry that you're unable to reach support even after multiple attempts however I was able to check your account and it seems that you've cancelled all your Stock plans because if which your unused licenses have been forfeited as per the FAQ: Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

If you still wish to reach the support, please feel free to respond to the post and we can arrange a callback for you regarding the issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, yes i'd like to be contacted. Today any time? How would we get in contact? How would do i reach you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this work out? How?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. They need to improved the web site. Also the Latin America website if you clic on that its always saying that no one is working. 

They dont have a phonoe number. Im solvin one problem at the time, because they cant to it at the same time and its always the same. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mariancervantes,

If your issue is not solved by the correct answer provided then please start a new thread for your issue. This would be the best practice for you to have your issue resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i am in need of customer support and would like to be contacted anytime today! this is very frustrating...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem ! Can't get to customer support following the guidelines...just takes me round and round to the starting point ! I am stuck on several problems !!

I'm going to cancel this subscription if it is so hard to talk to a human !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started