• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download a licensed image

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's simple. I purchased a license for a stock image. It shows up in my list of licensed images but even after following all the standard image download troubleshooting instructions, it just won't download. Based on the popularity of this topic, it seems like LOTS of people are having the same problem. Never had this problem with iStock or Shutterstock. Maybe Adobe needs to get their act together and not make it so hard for people to simply get the items they've already paid for.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Thank you for notifying us of this issue. Our engineers investigated and the issue causing this was resolved. Please let us know if is not resolved for youl

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its the same for me too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Of course, this would happen on a Sunday morning when nobody's at work and I'm under a deadline. But, who cares, right? If I don't like it I can cancel my account and lose my carryover images. (Sigh!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't download most images, only AI seems to work. I have tried all of the steps listed on the Adobe site. None has worked. I have never had this problem before. Here are the steps they list, in case this list works for someone else, although it didn't work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Very disappointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5:15 PM PST Sunday—still no download. Something is definitely wrong with the site. I've never had a problem before, and I am able to download the comp versions. I just can't get my final purchased images. I get all the way to the green checkmark that says my image has been downloaded, but it's nowhere to be found.

Keep us posted if you (anyone out there) are finally able to download purchased images. At least the thread will theoretically notify us so we can all resume our work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get a refund?  This cost me a day's work.

I think I have to dispute the credit card charge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I've had the same problem and I'm not an Adobe Stock Developer, but I'm a web designer and I know than to provide all of us the best possible service developers must (occasionally) update the website with new features.

Adobe Stock is available worldwide and for someone's Sunday morning, for someone else Sunday afternoon or for me are 4 AM on Monday so when is the best time to update the website?

I just checked it right now and download the images now works, I invite everyone to have a little patience.

Reagrds

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding new features and/or fix recently discovered problems in a website is completly fine.

However we are not talking about a small website.

Actually, we are talking about a service that costs very good money & is provided by one of the biggest IT company.

Scheduled downtimes should be as short as possibile, and the users need to be warned about that.

Clearly this was NOT a scheduled manteinance or something similar...

That being said, unscheduled / unwanted downtimes happen, life happens we all know that in the IT field.

What is totally unaccetable is that the current "purchase" method let you buy the media license even if the download service is "out of order".

This flow can very well put a small / medium designer in trouble, because $$$ are not always there.

A better system should check in some way that media download is actually possibile BEFORE media license purchase.

This way, even if the download service has some problem, the user won't waste his license on a content that won't be available for ~5 hours.

I think this is constructive criticism, and very valuable feedback for Adobe, from disappointed customers.

About the "little patience" you could be right, but when you are on a deadline I guess you can't always be that reasonable.

Especially with a service that has a price tag between 30 and 40$ / month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely, the solution might be put the site with the page "upgrade in progress we apologize for the momentary disservice ... "

In this way everyone can decide whether to wait or go to another service stock to cover the urgent work.

Anyway, The web has a continuous and rapid evolution and the problems can still be there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for notifying us of this issue. Our engineers investigated and the issue causing this was resolved. Please let us know if is not resolved for youl

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started