Can't download from adobe stock

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I'm a student from Politecnico di Milano and my university gives us the opportunity to use Adobe's programs for free (we have an Adobe for Entreprise plan). I have been trying to download free templates for InDesign from Adobe Stock but I can't even if they are free! It tells me that I don't have the licence for that resource because I don't have access to Adobe Stock and the solution is to send a request to Adobe's team. I sent the request a month ago and still no answer. What can I do? Does the problem has to do with the fact that my plan is from the university?Screenshot (77).png 

TOPICS
Download, Licensing, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello  federicatr,

Your organization does not have Adobe Stock. If you wish to download free assets please create a personal Adobe ID and sign in with your personal account to access free assets.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines