• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't download image

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to license and download a stock image using the 10 free stock images promotion. When I click "License & Save to Computer", it says "Please wait..." and then nothing ever happens. I have tried using different browsers, different computers, clearing cache/cookies/browsing history, turning off ad blockers, everything. Nothing ever shows up under License History either. I'm trying to download image #226490505: https://stock.adobe.com/images/3d-rendered-medically-accurate-illustration-of-a-mans-internal-organs...

I've searched the forum and it looks like this happens very often, and none of the solutions have worked for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Hi Sarah and Jennifer,

The promo offer for 10 free images is only for the individual accounts as we've different pricing and models for the Enterprise accounts as you've posted the link above.

Please check with your admin for the Stock licenses.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarah,

I apologize for the troubles that you've been facing with downloading from Adobe Stock website.

I tried to download the same file as mentioned by you and seemed to work without any issues. I'd request you please check over a different network or try switching of your firewall which might be blocking the download.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

I've tried downloading it using both my office network and home network (with no firewall) and I'm still experiencing the same problem. For reference, I've included a screenshot of what happens--the "please wait" circle never stops spinning and nothing loads.

Capture.PNG

Thanks,

Sarah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarah,

I understand the issue that you've been facing.

Can you try to sign out and sign back with your Adobe ID let me know?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

I've tried signing out and back in and it's still happening. I've also tried downloading a different image with the same problem.

Thanks,

Sarah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm also having this identical problem and wanted to see if we had any commonalities.

Do you also have a enterprise account and not an individual account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have an enterprise account as well--thanks, I forgot to mention that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to activate your ten free images? When I try to, it tells me it's only for individual accounts and I'm wondering if that's perhaps why it gets stuck loading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jennifer, that makes sense. I haven't been able to activate the 10 free images. But I don't understand why there's no option to purchase the image license without the 10 free deal. I also can't find any way to add Stock to my existing enterprise account...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also unsure as to why it's so difficult to add credits. I did some digging and I think it might have to do with admin permissions: Enterprise Help | Adobe Stock for enterprise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarah and Jennifer,

The promo offer for 10 free images is only for the individual accounts as we've different pricing and models for the Enterprise accounts as you've posted the link above.

Please check with your admin for the Stock licenses.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2 things need to be amended then.

1. Don't advertise that we have 10 free stock images if we have an enterprise account.

2. Have an appropriate error message when we try to download so we don't sit there wasting time (I sifted through images for 3 hours until I realised).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started