• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download my paid images after cancellation of the stock subscription

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i want to download my remaining – already paid – 50 images from my stock account. Instead of downloading I get an error message "please update your subscription"...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Hi there,

Although your payment status is cancelled but your contract is still active as there seems to be an issue with your account. Your unused licenses will remain available in your account until the next billing date.

I would request you to Contact Customer Care so that the support rep can verify your account and help you resolve the error message that you're getting.

Let me know if you still face issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Although your payment status is cancelled but your contract is still active as there seems to be an issue with your account. Your unused licenses will remain available in your account until the next billing date.

I would request you to Contact Customer Care so that the support rep can verify your account and help you resolve the error message that you're getting.

Let me know if you still face issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started