• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Download Preview Image / Vectors only

Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble today downloading preview images. Specifically the preview images for vectors. Logged in as usual and I cannot get the download to initiate. I have it to ask me where to save it before saving when using both Firefox and Chrome. It says your download will start shortly and then nothing happens. I have allowed cookies and am not blocking popups. I usually don't allow cookies and have never had a problem in the past. But since I am having a problem I allowed cookies but still nothing. If I choose photo instead of vector I can download the preview images no problem Cookies off and pop-ups blocked. But not Vector preview images.

I suspect this is an Adobe issue so I don't know how much help I will get from the community. This was my only option for support contact that they gave me for this. So Hopefully someone from Adobe will chime in. I am assuming that they are having issues with their site. But it would be reassuring to know that for sure.

I have a lot of projects going and I have an Abodestock subscription with images waiting to be downloaded. I always use adobe for stock images and now I am getting frustrated. If I cannot download the preview image of a vector then I cannot use Adobestock. I don't dare download the actual image until the client signs off on it. I can't just wait around for this to be fixed so now I will be forced to start looking at other stock site. I have a few I used to use a while back but adobe blew them away. However now Adobe has blown me back to them. If this keeps up then Adobe will be useless to me for stock images and my ability to keep client work flowing. Therefore the next guy will win just based on reliability. Time is money and I've wasted too much already trying everything just to get a stupid preview image to download. Thanks for your time!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Hi All,

The fix for Vector Previews is deployed and live. You may now download the vector previews.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are aware of this issue and are working on a solution. Please monitor announcements on the Stock Forum home page for updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't you think it so slow to fix this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there still no fix in sight for this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked it this morning and the problem still exists. It's too bad because I have loved using this site for all my stock stuff. Great price and good content. Just too bad I can't use them at the moment for Vector art. They must have a big problem since it is still not fixed. I'm still going to use them for photos at the moment. But they are loosing my Vector downloads. Hope it will get fixed soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

This issue is still being worked upon. Looping in EvilBugQueen1​ to provide more updates.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Monitor the Announcements at the top of  Adobe Stock for updates.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This still hasn't been fixed.  I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari, and it still doesn't work. Only recently signed up to Adobe Stock and this has been a constant issue.  Only once when trying to download previews for a website launch has it actually worked. Really beginning to impact on getting work done.

When will this be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will there be an adjustment to our billing due to not being able to use this function?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also would like an answer to AVPC's Question. I pay for a service that is not being provided and now I have to pay someone else for my vectors. However, I am guessing not. All these big companies have control over us and we can't do anything about it. I mean, when your cable or internet goes out for a few days does the cable company prorate your bill. No! So I doubt they will here either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephen,

I would request you to wait for the fix to be live and then we can figure out as to what can be done to compensate the time used up for this issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea. At the end of the day it's not a huge deal about compensation. Just frustrating more than anything. Hopefully the solution comes soon. I will keep watching the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for understanding Brent!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

The fix for Vector Previews is deployed and live. You may now download the vector previews.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yay! Success! Just checked it out and all systems are go! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started