Can't download stock images to my PC

Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using stock.adobe.com for the first time. I saved an image to my library using Chrome - it would not work in FireFox. Now I want to download to my machine but I cannot find an option to download the file. It's been utterly simple and obvious with ever other stock house.

How do I get images onto my machine?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't download stock images to my PC

Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using stock.adobe.com for the first time. I saved an image to my library using Chrome - it would not work in FireFox. Now I want to download to my machine but I cannot find an option to download the file. It's been utterly simple and obvious with ever other stock house.

How do I get images onto my machine?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 21, 2017 0
Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2017 0
Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally found it. You can delete the question.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2017 1
Peru Bob LATEST
Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kenl2218932  wrote

Finally found it. You can delete the question.

Could you tell us how you solved your problem so that others may benefit from your experience?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2017 2
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started