Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find credit prices when shopping for premium images

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having so much trouble with this. The interface for shopping is really bad.

I can't find CREDIT PRICES when shopping for PREMIUM images.

It says in your detailed terms:

https://stock.adobe.com/au/terms-and-conditions?offering_id=EA286E31959AD10927EF2CB29F5F280E&country...

"The number of credits required to license a specific Work is displayed in the user interface. "

But that's not the case - i ended up buying credits but every image says "you don't have enough credits" but doesn't show how much it actually needs!

In relation to this discussion, while trying to figure all this out, I ended up accidentally licensing a really bad image that i dont even want, but I dont care so much about that.

Why aren't credit prices displayed???

I spoke to your customer service chat and they have no idea what they are talking about:

"Yes Credits is same as the Licences."

"I would like to inform you that One Premium image is of 5 credits. "

None of this is true. Premium images cost AT LEAST 5 credits, which is why I need to know the price of each premium image before I can buy them.

Credits are not the same as licenses.

I have a whole transcript of the chat where im just being lead in circles.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Hello C. L.,

You will only see the credit count if you have enough credits to license an asset. If you see the price then you don't have enough credits for that item. I've sent your request for return of your credits to our customer care manager. Someone will be addressing your request soon.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi C. L.,

Using the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums I see that you currently have 5 credits. What premium image are you attempting to license?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EvilBugQueen1,

Thanks for responding.

I haven't decided yet which image i want to license - the credit prices would have factored into the decision as with any purchasing decision normally.

I understand the cash value prices are there, but as mentioned in your detailed terms (https://stock.adobe.com/au/terms-and-conditions?offering_id=EA286E31959AD10927EF2CB29F5F280E&country... 😞

" The number of credits required to license a specific Work is displayed in the user interface."

..Which is not true.

I am launching an e-comm brand and my plan was to purchase 150 credit pack for $1308.99, because I love your images, but because I couldn't find the credit prices to see what I'd be able to get from the 150 credits, I decided to purchase 5 first to see if that might open up the information.

None of this is true and I'm so glad I didn't jump straight into forking out $1.3k because honestly, I know an intentionally tricky shopping experience when I see one - and this is extremely dodgy. Even right now, it's obvious that you guys don't intend to display credit prices like it explicitly says in your t&cs.

If you guys wish to retain any shred of goodwill from me, please refund my credits as I'm not interested in jumping through such hoops to just have a normal shopping experience in 2019.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you guys have been aware of this issue for a while now but nothing has been done to either rectify the issue, or make customers aware of it before they make a purchase of credits.

Old post from 2018:

Need Help Purchasing a Premium Image

Very very misleading and unethical practices going on here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And more dodgy business practices here:

Re: Adobe Stock Photos - BEWARE

Terrible thing going on here..

Luckily, I just want to get on with life, so please refund and rectify ASAP so I don't have to resort to a public posting.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin,

We received your query through social media as well and we've responded to you there as well.

Please check the response.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Your response:

"Hi Colin, I'm sorry for the poor experience that you've been through. I understand your query here and I believe you wish to know why the premium files are not displaying the credits for licensing. Once you purchase the credit pack then the files will show the credits needed to license each asset. I hope that answers your query. Thanks! ^SK"

Response is incorrect as usual.

You guys admitted to this bug existing last year here:

Need Help Purchasing a Premium Image

Screenshot (25).png

Credit prices only show if you have sufficient credits to purchase.

I have 5 credits and practically no images show the credit prices:

Screenshot (26).png

Truly the worst customer service ever. I know this information better than you guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just either refund the credits or stop responding with incorrect help so I don't feel inclined to reply, because this is wasting my time.

I much rather you keep the money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll loop in EvilBugQueen1​ and joons74308426 to assist you better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello C. L.,

You will only see the credit count if you have enough credits to license an asset. If you see the price then you don't have enough credits for that item. I've sent your request for return of your credits to our customer care manager. Someone will be addressing your request soon.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ,

Thank you - I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi C. L.,

The refund has been submitted and your Credit Packs have been returned. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for the refund to process with your bank.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think that all users/customers would be interested in a little bit more transparency here.

Just my 5 cents...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started