Can't find my 10 new monthly stock licenses

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, after the last payment I didn't receive the 10 monthly licenses, remaining with the same licenses I've had before (approximately 23).

I've also another question, regarding the licenses owned in Fotolia. I've used adobe system to recover all the licenses from fotolia to stock, but some license is not available in adobe stock, even if I've bought the image in Fotolia. I've checked a few images, and for 2-3 of them I need to buy another license to use it, even if I've regularly bought it with the same fotolia account of the others...

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maurizio,

I checked your account details and see that you've been allotted the 10 images each month from November and on 13th December you were given the new 10 licenses in your account. Please check if you're logged in with your Adobe ID to stock.adobe.com you'll see the available licenses showing up on your account page.

Also, I do see some images that you'd licensed via Fotolia which have been migrated to Adobe Stock. Can you provide me the file IDof those specific files that you're unable to locate in your account?

Regards,

Sheena

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines