• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't license any stock for 3 days - support have supposedly escalated it twice but still nothing!

New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased a £600 pack, they've got the funds.  Used a couple of credits, down to 129 and for the past 3 days I can't license anything.

Have spoken to support 3 times, each time they tell me to just 'wait' which is not service or support - it's kicking the can down the road.  Simply waiting will not fix anything, someone at Adobe actually needs to do something!

Seriously I wouldn't recommend anyone buy their credits at the moment, it't tantamount to theft.

The error I get says this:

We're sorry, but a system error occurred. If you do not receive a payment confirmation email in the next few minutes, please try again or contact customer service.

It is terrible advice as contacting customer service achieves nothing.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really suggest contacting customer care via chat. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703)

If you have done that, and you had no resolution of the problem, post the Adobe case number here and I will try to get an Adobe staff member to kick-in. You can also contact customer care again with your case number and ask to escalate the problem. 

I have to say that customer care sometimes gets it wrong but the great majority of the cases get resolved. Especially cases like this, however, need to pass via customer care. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Case number: ADB-19309434-V9Z4

I have contacted them 4 times per your suggestion (3x before, and 1x after), and still we're no further forward! This is impacting our business now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-05-10 165555.png

This is the error being thrown from the developer console in Firefox, perhaps it offers more detail than the Adobe error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I look deeper into the dev tools I can see the actual adobe error:

No download packs available (download #xxxxx; license #1; license type #5; product #xxxxx; product key: /Applications/StockPT1, entitlement #xxxxxx; member #25928247 / xxxxxxxx@AdobeID)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's call @WendellaBee ! 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @chrisc28152779,

I can see that you have 3 different cases regarding this issues. I am reaching out to my customer care contact to expedite your issue. As far as I can tell it has not yet been escalated but I'll monitor and make sure there is follow through. I'll provide an update when I have more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

It’s quite surprising to hear it’s not been escalated as I was told it had been on Friday last week, and again today.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon - I just want to use the credits I purchased last Thursday.

Chris Clarke | Director
[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]
IT Built Around Your Business
| 1st Floor Rear Offices, 5 West Mills, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5HG
| West Berkshire Business Awards: Best Small Business Winner
| www: www.createit.co.uk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone may reach out to you from the customer care team tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working.

I think I might need a refund and I'll go to a functioning service like Shutter Stock.  I can't wait indefinitely, the impact is just ridiculous and it's obvious zero action is being taken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for the delay, this issue is not an easy fix and requires an effort from multiple teams.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate it might be complex but I can't really delay any longer sadly.  I did report this on Thursday and it's now almost Wednesday.  If it isn't rectified soon I will simply have no choice but to find another service to finish the job.

If it's not fixed by 22:00GMT today I will need to pursue a refund, and if not via Adobe customer 'care', then I'll have to issue a chargeback via my bank for an non-delivered service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The team that would be able assist won't be online until early morning your time (you in UK, them in India). They are usually very quick to respond and of course this depends if we have identified the issue. Could you give us until UK morning?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK - tomorrow morning; I will explain this to my fellow stakeholders but if it continues to be an issue beyond then (let's say midday UK), we'll continue as advised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is more than reasonable, I appreciate your patience and giving us a little more time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning,

Just thought I'd let you know as we're down to only 35mins before midday that I've not heard anything and it's still not working.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand. Unfortunately, I have not heard anything either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ended up getting a refund, found all the same images on Shutter Stock in the end.

The case has been closed by Adobe customer care now - I've given them scathing feedback not only for the poor service, but also for closing a case where they haven't fixed the problem. Some of the worst service I've ever recevied in all honesty, and I'll struggle to recommend Adobe to anyone, or any of our customers now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @chrisc28152779,

I have been working to resolve this issue on your behalf and have finally cleared the issue that was causing you to be blocked from using credit packs you have purchased. My expectation is that if you purchase Adobe Stock credits again that you will be able to use your purchased credits. If you find that is not the case please let me know in this thread so I can further troubleshoot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started