• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't load libraries?

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was about to buy images and suddenly realized I can't load, create, or show libraries -- either on the web or in Photoshop.  Logged out and back in...same issue lib.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Hi RW,

Actually there was a bug introduced last week that was preventing automatic syncing of Creative Cloud Libraries from within Adobe programs. Customers were only able to sync their libraries manually. That bug was fixed this morning. I think you had good timing this morning. I'm glad it's working for you now.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DB,

We're experiencing an outage for the Libraries feature at this time. The libraries engineering team is looking into and we apologize for this inconvenience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Considering the fact that it's four years later and this issue still happens to me at least once a week, I'd say the libraries engineering team might need to be fired. This is the most expensive service I use and its failure costs me even more money every. single. week. I didn't sign up for this service. I signed up for dollar photo club years ago - but they were acquired and service subsequently went to hell. It used to be cheaper and it used to work. Hey at least you're beating the competition I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this thread. You posted this issue in September and never replied. Please post details on this thread.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/fix-access-to-the-libraries/td-p/11458450?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here; working along and tried to open my libraries but cannot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DS,

Yes, many services including libraries are down right now. We're working on a solution and apologize for the inconvenience.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can we get updates on this ?

Rather then checking here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've posted an announcement at the top of the Adobe Stock forums. I'll update this thread and that announcement when I have more information.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue was caused by an outage with Amazon Web Services and has been resolved. You should be able to access your libraries via Adobe Stock now.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yay! Thanks for the update. I am back up and running. Of interest to you may be that I subscribe also to Graphic Stock and they were having problems also. Hmm ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many companies were affected by the outage. I'm glad you're up and running again!

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still can't see my library.  I've restarted the program twice and still no library.  What can I do to get it to show up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SD,

Can you provide specific steps? It'll help me troubleshoot for you.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was going to reply to the prior post earlier, as I could not see items that showed in my online library on my synced desktop.  I had 6-8 photos in my online library and they were not showing on my desktop libraries.

As a test, earlier today, I went into one library and added a new photo.  It and the other 6 photos immediately started to sync to my desktop apps.  I went into another Library, noted the same things, with two missing images.  I added a photo and it synced all the missing photos.

Since there's no way to "Refresh" the libraries on the desktop libraries, is there any way on your end to "Push" a sync out to make sure people have synced libraries?

I'm all set and do not have any issues on this topic, just offer this as troubleshooting guidance.

Rich

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RW,

Actually there was a bug introduced last week that was preventing automatic syncing of Creative Cloud Libraries from within Adobe programs. Customers were only able to sync their libraries manually. That bug was fixed this morning. I think you had good timing this morning. I'm glad it's working for you now.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has just happned to me, library vanished as I was adding to it in Browser, now I get the message can't load libraries!!!

How can I get it back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happened to me this morning.  Any help on how to resolve???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contacted Adobe on the chat functions they said it is a server issue and should be back within 24-48hrs!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard and Mike,

Our engineering team is aware of the issue and investigating. Will update once it is resolved.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The libraries service is working again. Our engineering team is looking into the cause of this issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started