Exit

Can't open AI file

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I bought a AI file, but can't open it.

Adobe Illustrator freezes at opening the file.

I tried to do conversion to PDF and PSD, but it also fails.

Maybe it is possible to send me the file in PSD format?

Gr. Joachim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Hi JB,

Thank you for contacting us. We have had a report about this from another user as well and are investigating the issue. I've confirmed that you licensed the asset and have granted you a replacement license. Please select a different image.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JB,

Thank you for contacting us. We have had a report about this from another user as well and are investigating the issue. I've confirmed that you licensed the asset and have granted you a replacement license. Please select a different image.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

~greetings, I spotted this question on the forum from some time ago, but am struggling with the same issue.  I am unable to download 3 ai files. Please Help! ~thank you kindly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi brendas94170447,

I'm sorry you are having trouble downloading files. If you are downloading to Illustrator can you please try downloading from the Adobe Stock website. If you are unable to download via the website please try the following:

1. Clear your browser history and restart your browser. 
  2. If you have any browser extensions or plug-ins, disable them. It may be one or more extension causing the issue. You may have to use trial and error to find the culprit. Anti-virus is often a cause.
  3. Is the issue occurring when you download to a particular library or all libraries? If your library has too many assets or has a corrupted file downloads to the library may be blocked. If this is the case I have some tips to help you troubleshoot.

Let us know what you discover it may help others with this issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started