• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open some purchased .ai files

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried in the most current version of Photoshop CC, Illustrator and Inkscape.

File numbers: 126906050

and  134421253

I have easily been able to open other .ai files from the same contributor in the past, so something is up with these files.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Andrea,

Our product team has confirmed that the files have been uploaded in the older Illustrator formats by the contributor. Please check your email for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrea,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I tried downloading the same files ( #126906050 and 134421253) at my end using Illustrator CC and Photoshop and can confirm that the file (134421253) does not open in Illustrator CC and when opened in Photoshop it gives an error message " Could not complete your request because Photoshop was unable to parse the postscript", however, I did not encounter any issues while opening the file (126906050 ) in both Illustrator and Photoshop.

I would request you to try the steps mentioned below to open the file(126906050) and let me know if the issue persists.

• Sign out from Adobe Stock, sign back in, and try downloading the asset again.
  • Try to download the image using a different browser.
  • Clear your browser cache and delete your Internet history.

Meanwhile, I am getting this file ID( (134421253) checked from the product team. I will update this thread once I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, copied the wrong file number for the second one that doesn't work. It is actually 134421168

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andrea,

Thanks for sharing the correct file ID with us. I have already passed this concern(related to the file issues) to the product team and will be updating this thread as soon as I hear from them.

Please allow us some time.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Andrea,

Our product team has confirmed that the files have been uploaded in the older Illustrator formats by the contributor. Please check your email for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started