Can't pay for licence from within application

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have run out of my 10 images for this month but would like to pay $2.99 to license an additional. I can do this just fine from the website but not within any Adobe program. When I agree to purchase I get the error "Sorry, we weren't able to contact Adobe Stock to license the image. Please try again later." I used to be able to do this just fine and I can't find any information about this error elsewhere.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't pay for licence from within application

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have run out of my 10 images for this month but would like to pay $2.99 to license an additional. I can do this just fine from the website but not within any Adobe program. When I agree to purchase I get the error "Sorry, we weren't able to contact Adobe Stock to license the image. Please try again later." I used to be able to do this just fine and I can't find any information about this error elsewhere.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 06, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

I'm sorry to hear that you are facing troubles while purchasing the additional license.

Could you please confirm me which Adobe program are you facing the error within? Also, have you tried to quit the application and check again?

If possible please attach a screenshot.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens in indesign, illustrator and photoshop for sure. Haven't tried anything else. Yes I have tried quitting the applications as well as the creative cloud application. Has been doing this for a few months now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jason,

Have you tried to sign in and sign out from any of those applications? Also, let me know if the libraries panel in the application is syncing completely or not?

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please explain how to sign out of an application?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am able to purchase on the website and the libraries panel updates right away. Just not able to do it all in the app.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jason,

Please refer to this document to know how to sign out from an application

Activation / Deactivation / Sign in / Sign out FAQ: How do I sign in or out of Creative Cloud?

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I have signed out and back in from within the app. I have no way to know if it worked now though until I need to license another image.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi now that I have tried licensing another image I have found that it is still not working. Please advise.

Thanks,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

I believe that you are unable to search for Stock images within the applications only and also seems that you have tried signing out of the application and signing back in.

I would advise you to Contact Customer Care as technical troubleshooting is required and the support agent can remotely connect to your machine and fix the issue for you.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll pass. I've wasted half a day with "customer care" poking around on my machine before to no avail. I'll just continue to purchase through the website like I have been. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jason, I tried to check your account and was not able to see any interaction of your with the support.

Is there a case reference number that you can provide me for your interaction with support so that I can check the same and help you?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't remember when it was exactly or even what the issue was at the time. Might have been on my personal and not company account. No biggie.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2017 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started