Can't Purchase/Download Adobe Stock Images

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title states, I've been unable to purchase or download any images from adobe stock for about a week. I have a year-long subscription, which is still active, and have double checked my payment methods and cleared my cache. I've tried using other browsers and other computers and I still get the same message.

Any time I try to download an image, I first get this image:

stock error.jpg

I shouldn't be receiving this info anyway since my subscription is active. After I click "continue", I then get a message that reads: "

We're sorry, but a system error occurred. If you do not receive a payment confirmation email in the next few minutes, please try again or contact customer service."
I tried messaging Adobe customer service yesterday and was told to just try again later, but this has been like this for over a week. I have a big freelance project I'm working on and I need to get this fixed ASAP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it was possible before, you should ask yourself what has been changed in between: OS, network, ...

I would try to use a different network just to try that: mobile or a public wifi...

If that does not help, Contact Customer Care .

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I stated in my post, the issue is occurring across multiple machines on multiple networks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi E.,

Please contact Customer Care, they will get your issue to right channel so we can address this for you.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines