• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't remove pagination from free Adobe Stock template (FILE #:140148394)

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I recently downloaded the free "Food Magazine Layout" template by Themzy on Adobe Stock, and am encountering issues with removing the pagination from view. I've been able to tweak most of the layout to suit my needs, but I can't seem to remove the pagination so they aren't visible.

Anyone know how to solve this issue and make page numbers disappear from view in this template or others?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Hi Adelia,

Sorry for a delay in response.

You have mentioned in your above post that you are unable to remove the "Pagination" from the template you have downloaded from Adobe Stock. It seems that the pagination is on the master page so you need to go to pages and select the "B-Pagination and running Headers" from the drop-down and then remove the pagination from there. Please see the screenshot for a better understanding.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adelia,

Sorry for a delay in response.

You have mentioned in your above post that you are unable to remove the "Pagination" from the template you have downloaded from Adobe Stock. It seems that the pagination is on the master page so you need to go to pages and select the "B-Pagination and running Headers" from the drop-down and then remove the pagination from there. Please see the screenshot for a better understanding.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started