• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't save assets to library anymore

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to save any asset to any of my current or new libraries, I get an error message that says

"Could not save asset into [name of librairy]".

I've logged out and in of my account multiple times, tried different browsers and always get the same result. Please help!

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

This problem has now been fixed. Thank you. Much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started having the same issue yesterday.

Apologies if this posted twice. This bord seems to be acting up as well. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Methods attempted:
Clicking on the heart icon on searched images.
Clicking image and then clicking the “save to library” button

Solutions tried:
Safari (desktop and iPad) and Firefox Browsers
Cleared cache
Signed account out/in  
Reinstalled application
Update and deleted some old libraries from within the library pane within Photoshop (Mac Desktop). Libraries were saved and synced with libraries when viewed in Safari at stock.adobe.com

Note: Not seeing issue with another user log in for a different account on same desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. Contacted support via the Chat App on the website. After passing me to 3 different support aganets for nearly an hour they suddenly disconected the chat. I Arranged a phone call with support for the following day, and waited in for 2 hours (no call) they did however call the next day. Couldn't resolve the problem and eventually hung up on me. So I still have the same issue (unable to save images to library) 

I've tried different browseres and even different machines and same result. I have very fast connection speeds, so the fault must be at Adobe's side.

Upshot - I'm paying for a service that I can't use properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, my online chat person told me to wait 24 hours.

Mine is finally working. I deleted about 20 libraries spanning 5 - 3 years old yesterday and then it started working again.

---------------------------------------------------------
Calvin Crane Nelson III
Art Director | Freelance Graphic Designer
ccniii.com
---------------------------------------------------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ChrisThis,

I'm sorry for your bad support experience. Did you try to download "the old-fashioned way", just to find the licensed file in your download area of the browser without that fancy library staff that's great when it works, but is frustrating when it causes trouble?

2021-03-12_14-25-20.gif

How many elements are in your library?

Let me ask @WendellaBee if she has some indication for you on this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for replying. I don't have any problem downloading just saving to the library. It's frustrating when you have a job and you want to put all potential files into a library folder, and you can't.

I deleted 10 older folders yesterday but that made no difference. I can't even create a new folder as nothing happens when you click the save to favourites icon. I'm pulling my hair out lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As said, libraries are fun when they do work. But if they don't you are in trouble.

You did not answer my question: How many elements are in the library you want to fill up with stock items? There was some time ago an unpublished limit of 100 items per library. At that point the library went to become unusable. But I do not know if that limit is still existing. The friendly EvilBugQueen, however, may have an if not the answer.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no items in the folder I'm trying to save to. But I can't save to any of my folders. Clicking on the 'Save To Favourites' button simply does nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only have 2 librairies. One where I save potential assets and the other one where all my bought assets are automatically saved. 

I tried creating an empty librairy to see if I could save in there and nothing. This is extremely frustating as Chris says, we are paying for a service that is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reporting this. We are looking into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I appreciate that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem has now been fixed. Thank you. Much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same problem. I created a new library and moved assets into that folder, now I am unable to save *anything* into My Library. I keep getting the same error message. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS 10.15.7
Chrome Browser, Safari, Firefox, iphone safari

We have tried EVERYTHING to get the Save to Library Button working.

1. Cleared Cache
  2. Turned off ALL extensions
  3. Tried 2 different browsers with no extensions added.
  4. Restarted the machine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reporting this, we are looking into it.

Did you try to create a new library to make it your new default library?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to rectify my issue by setting up a new "My Library" folder, and move assets into it manually within InDesign. Once assets were in the new My Library folder I was able to save to it in Adobe Stock. It did take a little time for everything to update (and re-sync I'm assuming) before I was able to save assets as expected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this same issue for several weeks now. I keep thinking it will resolve, but it never does. I don't get an error message or anything. I click the save button (heart icon) and absolutely nothing happens. I can't save to a library, nothing.  So now i'm having to download images everytime I want to keep track of them. It's very frustrating.  I've tried:

• Waiting
  • Rebooting
  • Updating everything

My default browser is Chrome on Mac 11.2.3 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem - had this a few weeks ago and it miraculously sorted itself out a day later - so this problem is with Adobe and I too have very fast connection onlt 1 image in this particular library and all of the hearts are greyed out...

I am working on a project and want to be able to find the pictures again quickly to lisence them when I get the go ahead from the customer!

Pam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This frustrating problem has started up again for me too. The fault is at Adobe's end, they fixed it last time but it's broken again. It seems a small problem at first, but after a while you want to pull your hair out. It really messes up your workflow. 

It's unprofessional to have this intermittent fualt and it does impact business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please try the following to see if it fixes your issue : 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't work. We also tried this last time. You can create a new library that way but when you go back and click to save an item, nothing happens. It's like the 'save button' does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Is it possible for you to tell us what you have in your browser console when clicking the 'save button' ?

It may help for our team to investigate what's happening.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's nothing to see. When you click the 'Save button' nothing happens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-04-21 at 16.30.13.png

 There is nothing displayed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started