Can't see all photos in a library

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a library when I open it up it says something like "22 items (72 total)" under the library name. That seems to mean that I can only see the first 22 items. How do I access the other 50 items?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello J. F.,

Please confirm the contents of your library by reviewing it here: https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that link is showing Character Styles, Colors, and Layer styles. Why?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J. F.,

Those are all of the Creative Cloud items in your library. When you view the library on the Stock website you will only see Stock assets. When you view your library on the Creative Cloud site you will see all items in your library. The 22 is the number of Stock assets the 72 is the total number of items in your library.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's poor UX. When I am in Adobe Stock, all I care about is the stock assets. To display a number that I can't access is poor UX. I actually removed all the stock assets from the folder because I think that some are missing. I now have a folder with nothing in it but an infinite loading animation. Poor UX.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines