Can't use most of the files

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was a member of Dollarphoto club for a long time.  Then Adobe bough them and tripled the price.

Now magically most of the pics are in AI for which I cannot use without buying a very expensive program.

Such crap.

The word Adobe leaves a bad taste in my mouth now.

If anyone knows a way to use ai files please let me know - I have tried inkscape - everything to no avail.

Customer satisfaction minus 100.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't use most of the files

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was a member of Dollarphoto club for a long time.  Then Adobe bough them and tripled the price.

Now magically most of the pics are in AI for which I cannot use without buying a very expensive program.

Such crap.

The word Adobe leaves a bad taste in my mouth now.

If anyone knows a way to use ai files please let me know - I have tried inkscape - everything to no avail.

Customer satisfaction minus 100.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most images aren't .ai files. You can simply filter out all the vectors in the search tool to only show photos in your search.

Choose the filter tool ...

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 8.19.17 AM.png

Check only the type of images you are looking for ...... be sure vectors is unchecked and you won't get any .ai files.

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 8.19.36 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2017 1
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to filter.  But the non ai images that are graphics and not photos are limited.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2017 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started