• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can we crop individual signs in sign sets?

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it legal to crop and use signs individually in this (#212261116) Psychology vector signs set?
I have a standard licence.

I suppose yes, but I cannot find any formal guideline.
A valid reply will be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Sure! You can modify any asset at your gusto, with a few restrictions, but I doubt that you are creating adult material...

The answer is here: https://stock.adobe.com/lu_en/license-terms#licenseComparison

(Can modify asset...)

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpret

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us know which program you are having problems with. Someone will be along to move this post to the appropriate product forum, where you are more likely to get an answer to your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure! You can modify any asset at your gusto, with a few restrictions, but I doubt that you are creating adult material...

The answer is here: https://stock.adobe.com/lu_en/license-terms#licenseComparison

(Can modify asset...)

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May the force be with you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you could please let me know, is it legal to crop and use signs in this Psychology vector signs set individually? (#212261116)
I have a standard licence.

[title edited by moderator — was "Re: How to Get Individual Icons from Adobe Stock JPG?"]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Markos5E3F 

Since your question is about Adobe Stock, I have branched and moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to "Stock".

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started