Can we no longer buy a single image? UPDATE - you can from within each APP - oops my bad!

Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't need a lot of image assets, just every now and then AND I DO NOT WANT A SUBSCRIPTION AT ALL.

How do I go about this?  I used to be able to just buy a single image for around $15 but I can't find that option any more - has Adobe Stock changed.  If so that would be outrageous as I will need to move to another provider.

THANKS for any help anyone can provide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sammi,

I apologize for the troubles that you've faced on the Adobe Stock website.

However, we have discontinued the single image purchase option for all our customers.

You can definitely check our credit pack options here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Credit packs let you purchase assets on Adobe Stock in a flexible and cost-effective way.

Additionally, please refer to: Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs? in order to get more information about credit packs.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines