• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you help me find the source of this picture or the model in it?

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

As I was scrolling through Facebook, I saw an advertisement for an insurance company here in Puerto Rico. It so happens that the girl in the ad looks exactly like me (with my natural hair color and everything!). I went as far as contacting the company to which they replied that they were not the source of the picture, but instead Adobe picture bank or stock. Even my mom is unsure about the whole situation. I would appreciate any help toward finding the source or picture model!

I have included the advertisement:

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/tiffany_0228/20170718_223427.png

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Hi Tiffany,

The woman in the photo is a model. The photographer who submitted the photo to Adobe Stock was required to include a model release form when the image was submitted. This means the woman in the photo gave the photographer and Adobe Stock permission to use her image in this photo. I'm sorry we do not have a way for you to contact the photographer or the model directly.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tiffany,

Let me get this checked for you and update you with the information.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tiffany,

The woman in the photo is a model. The photographer who submitted the photo to Adobe Stock was required to include a model release form when the image was submitted. This means the woman in the photo gave the photographer and Adobe Stock permission to use her image in this photo. I'm sorry we do not have a way for you to contact the photographer or the model directly.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there other way I can find the source and maybe the photographer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started