• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel Adobe Stock - 10 Images Per Month

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cancel option is not available due to an 'issue with your payment details'.  There is not issue.  The Credit Card works perfectly fine.

Please cancel my subscription ASAP.

I have been waiting to reach the renewal date (22 Dec 2017), and now it seems I cannot cancel it?  Very clever. 

I do not wish to be charged any additional cancellation fees please.

Please confirm this has happened.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Hi Ezra,

I have checked your account details and noticed that the next renewal date of your Adobe Stock subscription is on 23rd January 2017.

If you are unable to self- cancel your Stock subscription I would request you contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for the cancellation requests.

In case you are unable to contact our support through the above-mentioned link, you may refer to Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Additi

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's exactly what is hapening to me. Very clever from Adobe to force a renewal by hiding the cancel buttom. The representatives are not available and all contact options put you in a never ending cycle, in which you never reach no one. I recorded my screen to show this mess you are making.

Putting it in simple words: Adobe is cheating and stealing it's clients's money!!

I don't want the product and want to cancel it right away, I don't want to renew it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Felippe,

I apologize for the trouble. You may go through the help document https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/kb/cancel-membership-subscription-stock.html in order to cancel your Stock subscription from your account page.

In case you are unable to self- cancel your plan from the account management page, please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ezra,

I have checked your account details and noticed that the next renewal date of your Adobe Stock subscription is on 23rd January 2017.

If you are unable to self- cancel your Stock subscription I would request you contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for the cancellation requests.

In case you are unable to contact our support through the above-mentioned link, you may refer to Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Additionally, I would like to let you know that you will lose access to any unused licenses if you cancel your plan, so you'd need to use them prior to cancelling.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started