Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel Adobe Stock - free trial 10 asset plan

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently signed up for the free 10 asset trial of Adobe Stock and to my knowledge I should of been able to cancel this subscription at anytime before the free trial ends so that I am not billed the following month. I have gone to the "manage my plan" part of my account which does not give me the option to cancel my subscription before I am billed. Please can a staff member cancel my subscription before my free trial ends so that I am not billed as I do not wish to use/be billed for this service.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Hi Ash,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 30 Sep 2018.

When you subscribe to the promo offer, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month. You may also refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Please check yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ash,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 30 Sep 2018.

When you subscribe to the promo offer, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month. You may also refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Please check your private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AW,

Was there any messaging in Account Management when you tried to cancel your subscription? Can you provide a screenshot of what you see when you try to manage your subscription, please?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, signed up for free Stock trial and cancelled it manually afterwards. Unfortunatelly, the subscription was not cancelled by Adobe and my account has been charged since August 2020. Now I have cancelled it and had to pay over £100? This is riddiculous, as I never used the service since as I was sure the service has been cancelled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is very tricky that you offer 1 moth free but in the small letters you force a 12-month contract, I had the same issue and decided to keep my subscription, but anyways if you lost 1 day paying you're unable to use your pre-paid contents.... can any Adobe Employee help me with my issue, I need to access to my already payed content 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact customer care at the link mentioned above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started