• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancel adobe stock... how?

Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased what I THOUGHT was a one-off, one-time purchase of a pack of 5 credits. I do NOT want a monthly roll-over.

After making my purchase, I went to my account to print off the invoice. I find that according to the account information for Adobe Stock, I now have a monthly roll-over with the next payment due in mid November. THIS IS NOT WHAT I THOUGHT I WAS PURCHASING.

Of course that could be my mistake (but I don't see how - please explain), but nowhere on my account page can I find this invisible link Adobe talks about to cancel this subscription. I can't find it anywhere at all. So how do I cancel?

Everything on the Adobe site appears to go in a loop. It is the most frustrating morning I have had for quite a long time.

Please would someone explain in clear and simple language: HOW DO I CANCEL THIS ADOBE STOCK SUBSCRIPTION?

Thank you.

Andrew Jones

ASplan.jpg

ASstock2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Hi Andrew

You don't have a subscription plan, so there is nothing to cancel.

The wording on the plans page should not state that the credit pack will renew automatically, as it won't - it's a one time purchase.

No further action is required on your part.  You have your credit pack and have 1 year to use the credits. 

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the confusion caused.

You are correct.  Credit packs are one-off purchases and will not renew automatically.  We will look into correcting the information on the plan and payment page.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the rapid reply, Beverley

But I don't think I am confused.

You don't mention anything in your reply about permanently cancelling the plan that I seem to have been saddled with. Is that what you mean? That you are now going to cancel this subscription plan and delete it from my account?

So that I still have x number of unspent credits to use, but no monthly subscription payment roll-over?

And where is this "cancel" button that the help pages talk about, but which I cannot find anywhere? I tried 3 different browsers to make sure it wasn't a browser glitch.

Many thanks

Andrew Jones

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew

You don't have a subscription plan, so there is nothing to cancel.

The wording on the plans page should not state that the credit pack will renew automatically, as it won't - it's a one time purchase.

No further action is required on your part.  You have your credit pack and have 1 year to use the credits. 

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Beverley

Good to know that this scare was just miswritten wording on a web site payment area.

Regards

Andrew Jones

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome Andrew. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started