Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel Adobe Stock - I never signed up to a year plan

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have not signed up to a year plan with Adobe Stock. I attempted to use the 10 'free' images as advertised and I am now faced with either a £23.99 monthly direct debit or a £113 cancellation fee which is astronomical and I just cannot afford it. Neither were made clear upon the 'free' downloads.

This is really not acceptable and puts me in financially difficulties if it cannot be revoked. Adobe, please waive the fee and cancel the Stock subscription.

I am also not happy that there is no online chat available and only phone calls of which are also not free.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Hi Kerry,

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests and the billing queries:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

You may also refer to the help document below:

Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Please go through the Adobe - Subscription Terms as well.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kerry,

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests and the billing queries:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

You may also refer to the help document below:

Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Please go through the Adobe - Subscription Terms as well.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena

Yes I've seen those links and they are not helpful as you end up going in loops.

I can't chat to someone on the phone and there is no live chat online option. I want a full refund and under no circumstances can I afford to pay the £113 cancellation fee for a product I never knowingly signed up for.

Regards
Kerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand your concern, Kerry.

Please see the private message I sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent a DM to AdobeCare on twitter and they solved this immediately for me - cancelling the contract and waiving the fee. Definitely the quickest route.

Thanks for your help Sheena.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome Kerry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be the new way Adobe catches its customers I signed up for the same thing free stock for a month and is now billed for it! Why is this happening in such a sneaky way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicoline,

Please see Adobe Stock 30-day trial - Get 10 Stock images free. | Adobe Stock

You may still Contact Customer Care for further details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to get this canceled immediately, please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please reach the support for the same.

You may refer to the Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link in case if you have troubles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just discovered that I was being charged for this on my credit card that I don't use, I have been paying few month for something that I did not use or want! I can't cancel it without the fee and who will give me my money back?? I have only signed up for lightroom and it looks like I have been paying for something I never knew... I need a cancellation and a refund ASAP! Who does such things sneakily charging you for something when I only wanted lightroom! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see that your subscription has been cancelled.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started