• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel Adobe Stock that I never even bought?!

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not used my adobe account throughout the summer so I have not really been aware of it, but now that I last logged in, it turned out that I have paid for adobe stock for three months. It's a really high monthly cost for me as a student - and I have not even bought this feature ?! When I'm going to finish my plan, I'm going to pay a huge cost because I'm "pulling out". I have used Adobe's "photographer plan" for over a year and am very pleased with it. In fact, Adobe's stock, I do not even know what it is. I have tried to get in touch with adobe in the chat, but no response has been received. Are there any more involved in this? Will it solve? I really can not pay so much for something that I do not even understand how it happened to my account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Nadja,

Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

You must have asked for it, or you would not have an Adobe stock subscription. But sometimes, users simply click the "add Adobe stock" to the subscription, they take, without thinking that they take a one-year subscription to this service. Contact Adobe customer care.

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a d

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nadja,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused you.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock promo offer on 27th of May, 2018. When you subscribe to the promo offer the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel the service during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation.

For more information, please see Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

However, I understand that you might not be aware of the subscription terms, so I would request you to reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for the cancellation and refund related requests.

In case you are not able to reach out to our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Please could you help me to just cancel this (I don't even know what it is) Stock thing. I did not buy it, but I have still payed for it. You have made enough money on me anyway. The only thing I am asking for, is that you cancel my plan, without me being forces to pay you more money than I already did. I am a student and this is a ridiculously high cost in my life atm. So please can you give me more than "contact the support" – I am in school all day and also at my work and I do not have time for this "hunting" for help.

Nadja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nadja,

Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never want Adobe Stock. I need to stop it. Please someone could help me out! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must have asked for it, or you would not have an Adobe stock subscription. But sometimes, users simply click the "add Adobe stock" to the subscription, they take, without thinking that they take a one-year subscription to this service. Contact Adobe customer care.

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started