Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CANCEL MEMBERSHIP AND DOWNLOAD OF IMAGES

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day

I want to cancel my subscription.  The renewal date is 20 April 2018.  Should I cancel today, will I still be able to download images until 19 April or will I lose it all.  I was transferred from Dollar Photo Club to Adobe Stock.  I have lost all my library images with the transfer to Adobe Stock. You guys did not transfer the Dollar Club Library as well.  I have about 95 images available.  Will you be able to grant me another two months to download the images, please? 

Your positive feedback would be much appreciated.

Await your response.

Kind regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Hi there,

The issue has been taken care off.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any further queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ophelia,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team.

I just checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images a month(one-year) plan on 20th April 2016 and at that time 4 free standard images were added to your account in addition to the assets which were added as a part of your subscription plan. In case you had more images left during your migration to Adobe Stock which were not added to your account, please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? so that they can pull up your account information and can provide you with more information.

Also, I would like to let you know that if you wish to cancel your subscription now you will be able to download your remaining assets(approx 95) until the end of the current billing period. The downloaded assets always remain in your license history.

You may also follow the steps as mentioned in the help document to cancel your subscription: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

The issue has been taken care off.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any further queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started