• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel my membership!!!!!

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to cancel my stock membership. Auto renewal is 26/02/2018 today is the 25/02/2018. I do not want this to rollover!!! When I tried to cancel a few days ago the option to cancel was simply not available as it was not visible. Today it became visible however want to charge me a $230 cancellation fee!!! This is not right. I was told about 9 months ago by a rep on the phone that I needed to wait until the annual renewal date to cancel without any fee. And now when I do that, it want to charge $230. This needs to be resolved. We want to cancel!!!!

we have done everything right.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Hi Tim,

I see your Stock subscription has already been cancelled as per the request.

Please feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the right time. It is 11:37pm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tim,

I see your Stock subscription has already been cancelled as per the request.

Please feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue not being able to cancel after one month of trial. Under the plan details there is no switch or cancel plan option!

How do I cancel the stock plan please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi SM,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

While going through your account details I noticed that your subscription has been suspended and that is the reason you are unable to get the 'cancel plan' option.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started