Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel My Plan

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a 10 images a month (1 year) subscription. As I cannot cancel without incurring a penalty I was wondering how this process will renew?

I am hoping that at the end of the 12 months I will stop being billed or will the process automatically renew my subscription?

I only require this subscription for one year - can anyone help?

Thanks

C

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Hi Cian,

I understand that you're looking to cancel your plan and when you try to do that from within your account it shows you the cancellation fee.

I did check your account details and since you signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images plan on 30 Jan 2018, the plan renewal will happen on 30 Jan 2019.

Moreover, as you're in middle of the annual contract therefore as per Legal subscription terms | Adobe if you cancel before the end of your annual cycle you will be charged the early termination fee.

You m

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cian,

I understand that you're looking to cancel your plan and when you try to do that from within your account it shows you the cancellation fee.

I did check your account details and since you signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images plan on 30 Jan 2018, the plan renewal will happen on 30 Jan 2019.

Moreover, as you're in middle of the annual contract therefore as per Legal subscription terms | Adobe if you cancel before the end of your annual cycle you will be charged the early termination fee.

You may also Contact Customer Care for more details around billing and cancellation requests.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started