Cancel my subscription

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2019 Apr 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to cancel my subscription and I was charged the second month. I paid for this, but now I have finished the project and wanted to quit. Now theres is an information that I have to pay over 100 pounds to quit! When setting up an account, I have not seen this information and I thought I'm signing for a month-to-month account.

If I knew it, I would not start subscription in the first place. What can I do? I do not want to pay for something I do not use...

Shouldn't you warn people about this in a clear way? Nobody reads the fine print...

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 14, 2019 Apr 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

marcinm39065779  wrote

Shouldn't you warn people about this in a clear way? Nobody reads the fine print...

Please help!

There is no fine print. Please look here: Re: Creative Cloud One Years Subcription help. It's really about reading not reading the fine print.

You may always try to Contact Customer Care . They may or may not be able to do something about your problem. However, I want to point out that before the renewal, Adobe sends out a mail that the renewal for a new subscription period is soon due.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Abambo,

Thanks for getting back to me. I feel silly now as you're right. I should have noticed the annual plan as it's everywhere.

However, I have not received an email before renewal...

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get an e-mail when it is renewal time, but I am on a teams license. Now did you contact Customer care?

Regards, Abambo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried but it seems that chat is not working today...I will keep on trying as there might be hope for me

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reach out to @adobecare on Twitter, as well. You can also call the online purchasing support team: 800-685-3602

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post a screen shot of your "chat" screen! Adobe recently changed this, but I had for some time still the old one.

Regards, Abambo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines