Cancel My Team Subscription

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sold my company 3 years ago and just realised that Adobe has been charging us every month for the last 3 years for an inactive subscription. I've just spent an hour to the so-called customer service on Chat to be told to take it up with my bank!! Can I please be put in touch with someone who actually works at Adobe in the UK?
Thank you,
Thomas

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Thomas5EB2,

I'm sorry you had a poor experience with customer support via chat. I suspect the issue is the agent was not able to find a subscription associated with the email address you are using on the forums. With my limited permissions I can see no subscriptions associated with this email address. Support would not be able to look up the account without this information.

This is likely why you were referred to your bank. 

If you know the associated email address we could help you further. Please DM me if you have this information. Otherwise you will need to contact your bank or credit card company to stop the payment.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines