Cancel my trial adobe stock subscription

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I had cancelled my trial subscription, and to my surprised when I checked my credit card account, I was an additional $50 for the charge, i thought that my adobe premiere pro subscription went up, but when I logged back into my account, it still shows that my adobe stock is still active, and i'm locked into the annual plan, and there's no way to cancel! Can someone help me? I don't use this adobe stock at all, and will never do, but now I'm stuck paying like $500? Something is not right. Please help!.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017
As you are unable to self-cancel your Stock subscription I would suggest you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the cancellation requests.If you are unable to reach support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.RegardsTwarita

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christopher,

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have two subscriptions.

• Creative Cloud single-app membership for Adobe Premier- Pro (one-year)
  • Adobe Stock 10 images a month

Both the subscription were purchased on 21st October 2017.

You were charged 19.99 USD for the Creative Cloud single-app for the month of October. I would like to let you know that for the Adobe Stock 10 images plan you will not be charged for the first month’s billing cycle. You’ll be charged the rate stated above, plus applicable taxes (such as value added tax when the stated rate doesn’t include VAT), every month starting with the second month’s billing cycle for duration of your first annual contract. That is the reason your account was only charged 19.99 USD ( for the CC single app for the month of October).

For the month of November your account has been charged 49.98USD (19.99+29.99) for both the subscription ( CC and Stock ).

If you cancel your Stock subscription within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you'll be fully refunded.

If you cancel the service(Stock) after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation.

For more information please refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe

As you have mentioned in your above- post that you would like to cancel your Stock subscription,

Please follow the steps mentioned in the help document https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/kb/cancel-membership-subscription-stock.htmlto cancel your Stock Subscription.

Additionally, I would like to let you know that you will lose access to any unused licenses if you cancel your plan, so you'd need to use them prior to cancelling.

For further assistance you may also reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Twarita,

I do want to cancel, and I did cancel. but how come it's still going? I don't care about losing anything since I don't really use the service.

Can you help?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you are unable to self-cancel your Stock subscription I would suggest you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the cancellation requests.

If you are unable to reach support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines