Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancel of one month free test version adobe stock

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

could anyone please help me, how to cancel my one month free test version of adobe stock?

Now i am in the test period and i dont want to continue...

Thank you very much

Have a nice rest of the day

Lucie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Hi Lucie,

Twarita and I have both confirmed that you have no subscriptions associated with the Adobe ID that you are using on the forums.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lucie,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

You may now self-cancel your Adobe Stock subscription. Please follow the steps as mentioned in the help document in order to cancel your Adobe Stock plan: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer, Twarita.

I’ve already tried to follow this manual, but i dont have this options in my adobe stock account - i can see under the plans and products only the pay-free membership in service creative cloud and the possibility to download the app adobe for PCs.

So now i dont understand, because on the beginning ive created an account on stock.adobe.com for a month test for free and i dont wanna it to continue anymore and dont want to be surprised with the minus money on my credit card...

Thank you for help

Lucie Karabinošová

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lucie,

I just checked your account details and noticed that there is no subscriptions under the Adobe ID shared in the forums.

When you say that you have created an account on stock.adobe.com, I believe you have not clicked on the one-month free trial(after creating the account) and that is the reason you do not have a subscription under this Adobe ID(one shared in the forum). In order to sign up and to get the 10 free images, you need to click on the "Start your free month" from the link given below:

Adobe Stock 30-day trial - Get 10 Stock images free. | Adobe Stock

Also, there might be a possibility that you are having a different Adobe ID with an active Stock subscription. If yes, please share that with me in a private message so that I can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so now im a little bit confused about what i did, i forgot this important details... but i reached 10 free pictures with adobe stock logo for free - thats also possible without the registration to one month free test period, or not?

My only adobe id should be with outlook on the end, is it that one you have checked?

Thank you very much for your help

Lucie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lucie,

I understand that this might have caused a confusion at your end but you need not worry as the 1 month free offer never got applicable on your Adobe ID.

I suspect that you just logged in to the stock.adobe.com site with your Adobe ID but did not subscribe to the trial offer on the website.

If you have any different Adobe ID under which you might have subscribed to the offer, please send us the same as a private message and we can check and let you know.

Let me know if you still face issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only registration, which i´ve made was this one and i understood it is the registration for one year with one month free test period, in that i can cancel the registration, but i cant find it and cancel it under my adobe ID <REMOVED BY MODERATOR> you cant find it anywhere also, than i probably dont have any problem to solve and it was just misunderstanding on my side... 🙂

IMG_1908.JPG

Thank you very much for your help

Regards

Lucie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the same problem.. I get to the screen to cancel and it will not let me select the reason I want to cancel or cancel it. I need this canceled ASAP.  Thank you.

Jessica Work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jessica,

Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i would be glad for the final entering, that i dont have anything to cancel and no money will be minused on my card.

This is my only adobe id ive created and im using, so please let me know, if its really OK and i dont have to solve it anymore.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Lucie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

could anyone from the staff give me the final answer for my last 2 messages, please?

Thank you

Lucie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lucie,

Twarita and I have both confirmed that you have no subscriptions associated with the Adobe ID that you are using on the forums.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, thank you véry much for your help.

Lucie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started