• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel this right now and return my money

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi have no idea what this Adobe stocks is. I did not authorise this subscription nor its monthly renewal since July 2018. Cancel this subscription immediately and return my funds.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Kym,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month (one-year) plan on 25 Jun 2018.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

For more information, you may refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

However, I understand your concern here that you might not be aware/or have overlooked the terms when you had signed up for the Adobe Stock promo offer.

You can now self-cancel your subscription. Please follow the steps as mentioned in the help document: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

You may also reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the cancellation and refund related requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twarita,

Twarita,

Please provide evidence of the initiation of this subscription.

Kind regards,

Kym Cunningham

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kym,

When you sign up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year), it is clearly stated that you are signing up for an annual commitment and the free trial was valid for a month only. If you cancel within the correct timeframe you will not be charged.

Please see the screenshot below:

I have checked your account details again and noticed that you have not used any of the allocated licenses.

Please see the private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twarita,

I am well aware I have not used any of whatever this is because I did not sign up for this. I do not know how you have my credit card details and I expect you to cancel this membership now and return my money. I did not authorise this Membership. A screen shot of the terms and conditions is not proof of an account I allegedly signed up for.

Kind regards,

Kym Cunningham

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kym,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started