• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canceling membership

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 19 images in adobe stock.. When I cancelled my membership are the images gone? Or how long can I use them?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Michelle,

If I understand correctly, you want to change your Stock subscription from 3 images per month plan to the 10images a month(one-year) plan. In this scenario, the only option would be to cancel your existing subscription and subscribe to the 10 images plan again.

For the above request, you need to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2106037

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for reaching out to our Stock team. I did check your account details and noticed that you had Adobe Stock 10 images a month(one-year) subscription which was recently cancelled, however, you still have access to 16 of your remaining credits which should be downloaded asap as the image credits will be forfeited soon.

Also, you have an active Stock subscription (3 images per month) which was purchased on 31st of January 2018. So you have access to your 3 image credits from that subscription.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your quick reply! Is it possible to go back to my 10 images a month(one-year) I didn't see that option in my account to choose another membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michelle,

If I understand correctly, you want to change your Stock subscription from 3 images per month plan to the 10images a month(one-year) plan. In this scenario, the only option would be to cancel your existing subscription and subscribe to the 10 images plan again.

For the above request, you need to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2106037

Let me know if I have missed any information here or if you have any further questions, we will be delighted to help you

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Twarita -

I have to cancel my membership, unfortunately. How long from cancellation date do I have to download the rest of my images before I lose access?

Hanne Lene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started