• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancellation scam

New Here ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just spent an hour chatting with Adobe stock. I realized that they continued to bill me 3 months past my cancellation of a one month trial. At first, they offered to give me three more months for free. I didn't need that. Back and forth, finally they said they would cancel all my payments but I wouldn't be able to use the photos. Since it was the only option I reluctantly agreed, but now I have to take down my website. I'm very sorry I chose to use Adobe Stock. I've noticed many who've had a similar problem, did anyone get a better result?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Hi Jamie,

I apologize for the misunderstanding. If the assets on your website were licensed through Adobe Stock you are still allowed to use these after you cancel your stock subscription. You should not have to take apart your website because you canceled your Adobe Stock subscription.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jamie,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you. I did go through the case reference number and noticed that a support agent helped you with the cancellation and a refund(for 3 months) has also been initiated, which will be reflected in your account in the next 5- 7 business days.

When you cancel your Stock subscription your service continues until the end of that month’s billing period. Please refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe for more information.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great, but I canceled my account immediately after using Adobe Stock and yet you continued to bill me. I checked on-line to see if others have this and many, many did. Not only that, but you rescinded my right to use the photos I used for my website and now I have to start again. So, no you didn't give me a correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jamie,

I apologize for the misunderstanding. If the assets on your website were licensed through Adobe Stock you are still allowed to use these after you cancel your stock subscription. You should not have to take apart your website because you canceled your Adobe Stock subscription.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started