• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling Adobe Stock free trial

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I to cancel my the trial of Adobe Stock. But cannot be cancelled as it is not one of my paid plans yet. I do not want it to be a paid plan and customer service seems non-existent.

I, however wish to cancel now, but the recommended routes are not available and I cannot contact anyone as all routes take me to this forum. Please help. My ref is ADB046174155UK

In the small-print it is stated that it can be cancelled at any time, as stated below.

Cancellations can be made any time by visiting your Manage Account page* or by contacting Customer Support in your region. If you cancel during the first month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Hello E.M.,

I've reviewed your account using the Adobe ID you are using on the forums and I see that your Adobe Stock subscription has been cancelled.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your question?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello E.M.,

I've reviewed your account using the Adobe ID you are using on the forums and I see that your Adobe Stock subscription has been cancelled.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started