Cancelling Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else tried to cancel their Adobe Stock subscription?  I just tried to cancel mine and was informed I would be charged $59.99 to cancel!! I find this outrageous!!  I signed up for this account but haven't used it all and wanted to cancel and they want to charge me to cancel on top of the monthly $29.99!  I have never heard of such a thing!  To say that I am hugely disappointed in this company right now would be the understatement of the century. Unbelievable!

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cancelling Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else tried to cancel their Adobe Stock subscription?  I just tried to cancel mine and was informed I would be charged $59.99 to cancel!! I find this outrageous!!  I signed up for this account but haven't used it all and wanted to cancel and they want to charge me to cancel on top of the monthly $29.99!  I have never heard of such a thing!  To say that I am hugely disappointed in this company right now would be the understatement of the century. Unbelievable!

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2019 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you cancel at the last month of your subscription there will be no early cancellation fee. You took an annual subscription paid monthly and the terms say that when you cancel early, you have to pay half of the remaining due. 

In addition, when you cancel you will forfeit the remaining image credits.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started