• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancelling my adobe stock plan

Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I cant cancel my adobe stock plan after the 1 month trial. There is no option to cancel the service in my account management.!!

Please help. how can I do that?

At the moment i do not need your service, maybe later.

Thanks

Regards

Szilvia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Hi Szilvia,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums and I am unable to locate an Adobe Stock subscription under this ID.

Have you perhaps taken another trial with a different Adobe ID?  Please provide the order number or the Adobe ID(in a private message) so we can have this checked.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Szilvia,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums and I am unable to locate an Adobe Stock subscription under this ID.

Have you perhaps taken another trial with a different Adobe ID?  Please provide the order number or the Adobe ID(in a private message) so we can have this checked.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started